maybe everything breaks sometime....

I had tried so hard to forget you..
And many times I could almost convince myself 
that I no longer cared. 
But all it took was the chorus of our favorite song,
and it was right back to the beginning.
No matter how much time had passed, 
I still missed the place where our fingers perfectly aligned with each others.  
Memories of you caught me at the most unexpected times. 
You knew me best, 
and you loved me like only a true love could. 
I don't know what you are doing now, 
or how often you think of me,
but I knew I crossed your mind from time to time. 

Because our love was real, 
what we shared with each other was extraordinary....
After all is said and done,
I still think you're amazing. 
I still cherish every moment I spent with you, 
every smile you brought to my face. 
I'll be forever thankful 
that someone like you was brought into my life, even if you had to be taken away too soon.  
You were my miracle. 
You were the fairytale I got to live......

0 comments: