everything happens for a reason....

I know there will never be a time when you will ever feel the same.
In that moment, I felt my heart break. 
And I thought, 'I cannot live without you'.
I don't WANT to live without you'. 
And then it slowly crept into my mind that no matter how bad I wanted or needed you 
It wouldn't matter. 
Somehow, and very painfully I was sure 
my life would continue. 
With or without you. .. Right? 

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. 
Us meeting, being friends, letting our friendship grow into love. 
Us being together and getting through everything.
And lastly I believe that there is a reason for us going our own separate ways. 
One day I will find out what that reason is. 

But for now, I will just accept the facts, and learn from them.....

0 comments: