it's so hard to.....

It's so hard to say, 'I love you,' and not draw back in tears.
Its so hard to know that your not there to help me face my fears. 
It's so hard to know the phone's at reach, but I cannot hear your voice. 
It's so hard to see you laughing when I'm crying deep inside. 
It's so hard to just find feelings and now have to make them hide. 
It's so hard to live without you, when I need you more then words.
I want to scream how much I love you 
but hold back and not be heard. 
It's so hard to go to sleep at night when I cannot dream of you. 
It's so hard to not start crying when I hear your favorite song. 
It's so hard to sit and wonder, where did I go wrong? 
It's so hard to live without you, if I only would have known, 
I will never love another, 

I would rather be alone......

0 comments: